Toddlers and the Terrible Twos
Every parent’s nightmare, right? Guess what? Toddlers don’t have to be a nightmare, even when you’re trying to communicate with them. Talking to Toddlers will help to turn your parenting frustrations into parenting smiles.
- Behavior is driven by emotion.
- We tend to overuse the word ‘NO’ when we talk to our kids.
- If you want to have any chance at all of influencing your kids’ behavior, you MUST have rapport first.
- Language is a powerful tool an there are a bunch of tactics you need to learn to create the outcome you want.
- The only real reason your kids are not already well behaved.
- The way most parents talk to their kids, causing them to do exactly what you don’t want.
- The crucial emotional bridge you MUST establish with your child before you try to change their behavior.
- The one word you are probably abusing, which triggers those awful temper tantrums.
You can also receive a FREE audio lesson: Three fast, and EFFECTIVE parenting techniques you can start using right now.
Children grow up all too fast. Don’t let behavior problems interfere with the enjoyment of parenting.